sexta-feira, janeiro 08, 2010

2010

I have this new pijama. From my mom.
It's stripped and black and white and...grey.
There's always this feeling something has to change. Cause one day day tea's cool and we don't even notice anymore. I don' want to have cool tea every morning, but he's there!, and I always figure out a way of not saying a word, so I always keep it, and always know tomorrow he'll be there again. Cooler.
But there's always this feeling we can do something. Actually do something. To change. We know we can do something, almost anything, and many of those things could change it all, but... It's morning. We get to the kitchen. And there he is. Threatning. Ours. Maybe we could...just... Hmpf, I got to run, bye! Like Pablo Neruda's postman's coffee, "Tomo-o sempre amargo".
Have I told you I have this new pijama?
Yeah, my mom bought it for me.
Maybe it wouldn't hurt if I put in on, someday, don't you think?
I thing I saw something red on it. Weird, hug?

1 comentário:

LilianaS. disse...

Ó minha querida não magoa nada por pijama!
Ainda por cima foi a tua mamã que tu comprou só para ti
Estás a ver? Tens sorte

Eu recebi um robe...